* We triage all urgent on the day appointment requests. All patients who are 12 years or younger will be seen in the practice on the same day if clinically required. See appointments tab for more details.
* We have two young and enthusiastic Doctors. One has special interest in orthopaedics/minor surgery and the other has special interest in diabetes/CHD. We also have a Practice Nurse who can initiate insulin for diabetic patients.
* Make appointments and order repeat medication online now. Click the Patient Online Access link under further information.
* If you require any information regarding Rochdale Health Alliance please visit http://rha.direct/
*If you wish to see the GP regarding a Road Traffic Accident, please inform the member of staff at reception.
* Have your say in the next Patient Participation Group. Ask the Practice Manager for more info!
* If you have a few minutes please fill in this Friends and Family Test.
* PPG 2014/2015 Report
* PLEASE BE AWARE PRIVATE LETTERS/MEDICAL FORMS CAN TAKE UP TO 7-10 WORKING DAYS. IF PATIENTS NEED THEM ANY SOONER IT MAY ENTAIL ADDITIONAL CHARGES.
* Named Accountable GP for all patients! Click here for more information.
Chronic Disease Clinics
Please contact the surgery to make an appointment with the nurse for annual review for the following diseases eg, COPD, Asthma, Diabetes, CHD, Epilepsy, Learning Disabilities etc.
Family Planning Clinics
Surgery runs family planning clinics. For advice or any procedures please contact surgery to book appointment.
For joint injections and other minor surgery procedures please contact the reception staff for further information.
Surgery has a health trainer who can advise patients on healthy eating, weight management and exercise.
Please contact Receptionist to book appointment
Out of Hours and Weekends
For urgent advice and treatment when our practice is closed, call BARDOC on
0161 763 4242